Hi Little Wonders! New MS.TQ was released in Starplaza.
There are two new floors with a lot of hats, some jewelry and eyeshadow. Everything is inspired by the royal family. The prices are between 5-14 stardollars.
Hello, little Wonders! I hope you are all great. So a new special year came and we decided to make a giveaway for our little Stardoll wonders. So we will have and another wonderful giveaway and this year. They will be three winners The prizes are: 1st. Wig 2nd. Lips 3rd. 2 wishlist items The rules are: - Comment your username - Repost this in your Instagram story and tag (@CoolCutelovecat.sd or/and @Talita.Reximio) For some extra chance: you can subscribe to our blog (you can find the subscribe button on our home page) and follow us on Instagram for some more information about the giveaway and for us in general. π Thank you for your entry π *The giveaway ends on 20 of January and the winners will be announced on 21 of January 2020.
Hello, little Wonders! I want to wish you a happy month and if you don't find the new September trophy we can help you! The September trophy is on the design hair page. When you find your trophy this will be your present! Hope our blog helped you! Have a nice month! Link to the trophy http://www.stardoll.com/en/starDesign.php Bye, little Wonders! CoolCutelovecat <3
Styling: Voile Hi little Wonders! I'm sorry that i didn't post the Voile styling but I was very busy with homework and tests. So I think it's a good time to post it now. Hope you like the styles! So I styled the Ataker Lilac Dress with a flower headband. Next Talita.Reximio (@Talita.reximio) for her style used the Chiffon One Shoulder Gown with some wonderful tattoos. Mrs.Chocolate (@Mrs.Chocolatestardoll) made a lot of different styles! She used the white Bow dress, the Chiffon One Shoulder Gown, the Ralph Russo inspired skirt and shoes! Good Job Girl! Dallie (@ShellydailiieSD) for her style used the heart cut out dress with some extra accessories. Bye my little Wonders! CoolCutelovecat <3
Comments
Post a Comment