Face Edit Friday: Galaxy Makeup

Hi, Little Wonders! This is the first post of the new series on this blog called FACE EDIT FRIDAY where I will be showing you how I edit my doll's makeup. I will be posting this once a month or sometimes also for a special occasion. I hope you will enjoy it.

This month's face edit is called Galaxy. I did my first Galaxy Makeup look in 2018.
2018 Galaxy 

And I decided to do a Galaxy in 2019. I mixed it up with some Galaxy tears.
2019 Galaxy

And this year I made another Galaxy Makeup look. 
2020 Galaxy

And now I will do the Galaxy Makeup every year so I can see the progress I made throughout the years.
Which face edit is your favorite and what makeup look I should do next?
XOXO, Talita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New: Tress up / SNTHA 5 Winners

Steal my style: Ready for the Red Carpet

Styling: Jeremy Scott Tribute