Steal my style: Shinning with antidote

Hello, little Wonders! I hope you are all well. It's been a long time since I made a steal my style post so I thought it would be a great opportunity if I made one now.


~ a lil edit that I made :3

So this was my styling for the new antidote collection. I wanted to make something glamour with this gorgeous white dress. Also for accessories, I picked the famous off white inspired bag.




What I used:

Off white inspired bag} antidote: 62sd
White Dress} antidote: 86sd
Heart Diamond Earrings} nelly.com: 10sd
Ostrich Trim Cape} Royalty: 16sd
Lucite Heel Boots} Subcouture: 60sd (bazaar)



Hope you liked my outfit! I can say it's one of my favourites. Have a nice day!




Bye, my little Wonders! Coolcutelovecat <3




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New: Tress up / SNTHA 5 Winners

Steal my style: Ready for the Red Carpet

Styling: Jeremy Scott Tribute