Styling: Callie's Pick - End of Summer

Hello, little wonders! I hope you are all well. So Stardoll released Callie's new collection with the theme ''End of Summer''. So I found your stylings on Instagram and today I'm going to share them with you!



For my styling I picked the Gucci inspired red belt bag, and I followed a more modern style for this collection.



Talita.Reximio used the red belt bag and the lace slip dress for his styling. For the outwear a red jacket. 




Our first styling is by Hegi. She used the red belt bag and the rude girl earrings. A beautiful floral top and pink sunglasses. The background it's also amazing.



Next, we have Shellydaliie. For her look, she styled the Gucci red belt bag too. She styled it with a white top and basic black pants. Also for accessories the pretty sunglasses and the leather jacket.



Lulaa.luciana made four different awesome stylings but these two are my favorites!  First, she made a yellow-colored outfit by using the Banana Print Silk Blouse. For the second one, she made a green outfit with the canopy leaves print skirt.



Also, Angelic_487 for her look she used the Gucci belt bag with an amazing coat. I really love this look because she didn't use many accessories and too much. She just went with a beautiful strict look.


Last but not least, Leuce made an amazing outfit with Polka Dot Blouse. I really like the accessories, like the earrings and the bag. It's one of the prettiest looks! 




Go check out the dolls for more stylings!

Bye, little Wonders! CoolCutelovecat <3









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New: Rick Owens Tribute

Styling: Stardoll feat.

Your Favorite Book Photo Contest! Best Entries