Styling: Subcouture

Styling: Subcouture

Hello, little Wonders! I hope you are all well! So the previous week the new Subcouture came out in Starplaza! So I found many stylings on Instagram and today I'm going to show you my favorites.


This is my styling for the new collection. I went with a more casual style, I used the Marni inspired t-shirt, belt trousers, and some accessories for a full look.


Talita.Reximio also used the Marni inspired t-shirt and the yellow ruffled skirt. Also for accessories, the gold loop earrings. 


First of all, we have bimbacoco with her styling. I think she went with a more casual style too. But the thing I like the most about this one is that she added the green sleeves in the Speed Hunters t-shirt. Very creative!



Next, we have AnSofia. I loved this one because she looks so elegant with the gold loop earrings, the hair and the whole look. So beautiful. 



Our third outfit its this one by its_pedrita. For her styling, she used the Speed Hunters t-shirt. I like this one because it looks like a punk and like an emo style together. I really like it!


Vjudithc is the next style I really like. Also, I didn't like it as a style only but as a picture and a doll. I really like the tattoos with the white slip dress and the accessories. 



Last and my favourite of all is this one by Joanaclifford. The look it's AMAZING! I love how she matched the dotted skirt with the blacktop and the cute bag design. Also, the background suite with the black dots goes perfectly with her outfit. And the doll is so pretty so she made the Perfect subcouture look.



Which one it's your favourite outfit? 






Bye, little Wonders! CoolCutelovecat <3




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New: Rick Owens Tribute

Styling: Stardoll feat.

Styling: Jeremy Scott Tribute