Styling: Stardoll feat.

Styling: Stardoll Feat.

Hello little Wonders! So there was a new Stardoll feat. collection on Monday 5/8. The presents for this collection were 123Twiggy.....4, Angharadbbz and claudentia. So I found your stylings from instagram and I am going to share them with you today!


This is my styling for the new Stardoll feat. I used the Angharadbbz Puff sleeve top and for bottom my big Billie Porter Gown skirt. I think it gives some  regal vibes. 



First Tacilla1_ made this outfit as an inspiration by one of Bella's Hadid street looks. She used Claudentia's checked blazer. Also she added her accessories for the final look and she rocking the streets of the city. 




Next we have buluka. She made one of my favourite outfits for this collection and actually I was very inspired! She used the Angharadbbz Puff sleeve top and her beautiful gown. Also we never forget the crown for the perfect Royal look.



Now Demyhop123 made an amazing outfit with the Claudentia's checked blazer. More like an you ain't my boyfriend outfit, don't you think? One of the bests <3




Next we have docebela65 with a pretty cute look. She used the  Angharadbbz Puff sleeve top and the weish embroidered. I love the pose and backgound! Pretty and exotic look. 



For the final look we have irina.shayk outfit! For her styling she used the Angharadbbz Puff sleeve top too with some white pants. Also for accessories her new ruffle collar design! 




Which one do you like the best? 



Bye little Wonders! CoolCutelovecat <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New: Rick Owens Tribute

Styling: Jeremy Scott Tribute