Interview with Greece's Next Top Model - Stardoll

Interview with Greece's Next Top Model

Hello, little Wonders! I hope you are all well! So today we have a special interview with Greece's Next Top Model (Stardoll edition). The Competition was by Rosa2059 and the results of every episode were posted on youtube. And the big winner was myrtocool36! So let's start our interview!



Q: What's your name and where are you from? 
M: My name is Myrto and I am from Greece

Q: When and why did you start playing Stardoll?
M: I started playing Stardoll in 2014because some friends recommended this game to me. I loved it from the first time.

Q: What do you like the most about Stardoll? 
M: I like the fact that you can communicate with people around the world with the same fashion interests as you. Stardoll inspires me to be more fashionable and it helped me to find my own style in real life.

Q: What are your achievements on Stardoll?
M: I've never won any achievements on Stardoll, till now. The day after winning GNTM I became the NCG of Greece, for the first time.

Q: Which one was your favorite part from GNTM?
M: For sure my favorite part was styling for different themes and occasions.

Q: What was like being a part of GNTM?
M: It was such a fun and wonderful experience. I felt like a fashion stylist. I learned how to be more creative.

Q: Were you expecting to win?
M: To be honest, I didn't expect to win. I've joined the GNTM just for fun and I'm so glad I made it to the top!

Q: What was your reaction when you found out that you won?
M: I was literally shocked and amazed, I literally screamed when I found out. I'm so grateful.

Q: What would you tell some other dolls? 
M: If you don't try you will never know. Don't be afraid to try new things and achieve your dreams! Never let anyone tell you that you can't make it. You can and you will make it.

Thank you Myrto for joining our interview and congratulations!

Here is Myrto when she won NCG!



 Some stylings by the competition





Bye, little Wonders! CoolCutelovecat <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New: Rick Owens Tribute

Styling: Stardoll feat.

Your Favorite Book Photo Contest! Best Entries