Styling: Antidote

Styling: Antidote

Hello little Wonders! So it's been a long time since we made a styling by instagram so I thought it would be a great chance to make one now with the new antidote! I found some amazing styles from beautiful dolls and I picked some for you!

@CoolCutelovecat.sd

This is my styling for antidote! Actually I have two more outfits with antidote, but I will upload a video soon on my youtube channel "my stardoll wonderland" so I don't want to make any spoilers. 


@talita.reximio


 Talita.Reximio made three different style outfits. For the first outfit he used a Biege Cap and the oversize rain jacket. For the second the White suit jacket and for the third the structured pink set. 



@fall.sdd   @wildchrissie.sd      

    




Next Falloutboy99 and wildchrissie used checked skirt for their style. Also Falloutboy99 used and the Balenciaga inspired shoes and the structured t-shirt.I really like the look because it looks like very casual and unique at the same time. Wildchrissie made the perfect outfit for this skirt. 


@Iamdesaradiante        @cacau.stardoll



Next we have Desaradiante4 and Cacau_Michelck use for their outfits the oversize rain jacket. First Desaradiante4 styled her outfit also with biege cap and structured pants biege. I really like the style because it's based on one colour and for me it makes it a pretty organized look. Cacau_Michelck made an amazing look inspired by Rihanna (I love it!).

     @tacilla1_             @mihr.sd    @buluka_stardoll 
                                                                    
                                  




We continue with tacilla1, mihr. and buluka using the white suit jacket and the white belt bag. I love the styles, I know they are pretty similar but each one has its own touch. I love the backgrounds and the accessories. 



@lulu.sd


Last but not least, we have HoneyLuluka. This is my favourite styling!! It's just perfect. I love the colours of the jacket with the pants and the top. Especially with the hair it's just the best antidote outfit for me! I loveee itt! For her outfit she used the iridescent coat and the structured biege pants. 

What's your favourite styling?


Have a nice day!






Bye my little Wonders! CoolCutelovecat <3







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New: Tress up / SNTHA 5 Winners

Steal my style: Ready for the Red Carpet

Styling: Jeremy Scott Tribute