New: Pretty n' love Decor 💟

New: Pretty n' love


Hello my little Wonders! Today there is a new Pretty n' Love (Decor edition). The Decorations are cozy and romantic. It fits perfectly with summer vibes. I believe the background suite it's about a summer camp vacation at a golden hour. 


There is a new floor full with cozy decorations. The prices are between 6 - 30sd. There are also some sc decoration foods like the marshmallows and the sausage. (10% for Royalties).




My opinion for the new Pretty n' love decorations is that it has very nice and aesthetic vibe that you don't usually see in stardoll. I bought some cute pieces for my suite and I can't wait to try them.

What's your opinion?




If you try them, please send me (instagram: CoolCutelovecat.sd)
 your styling to be featured to our next post!
Have a nice day!






Bye my little Wonders! CoolCutelovecat <3













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New: Tress up / SNTHA 5 Winners

Steal my style: Ready for the Red Carpet

Styling: Jeremy Scott Tribute