CoolCutelovecat Hello Guys! I am Artemis aka CoolCutelovecat. I live in Cyprus! I created my account in 21/12/2015. I started playing because all my friends did but know I am the only one who still play stardoll. Some of them told me that stardoll it's only for kids and why are you still playing. I think it's a unique game, because you can learn so many brands, fashion styles, designers and many more! You can make new friends, who are in different countries and learn so many information about it and about them. I have a youtube channel ( My Stardoll Wonderland ) and I post 2 videos in a month because I am too busy with homework and school. But I will try this year to post more. Also you can check out my instagram ( CoolCutelovecat.sd ) and I post pictures everyday. You can add me in stardoll and join in my club ( coolcuteclub ) and join in some of the club's games or contests that are coming soon. Have a wonderful year!
Special Saturday: Wonder Giveaway Hi! From now on every saturday will be a Special Saturday on Our Stardoll Wonderland. This Saturday will have a Wonder Giveaway. 1 winner, 2 prizes Prizes: FadaDivapop's 3 part wig wangover's 2 part highlight Rules: Comment your Stardoll username, repost this to your Instagram Story and tag me (if you have one)and you are done. Ends on the 26th of January XOXO, Talita
Styling: Antidote Hello little Wonders! So it's been a long time since we made a styling by instagram so I thought it would be a great chance to make one now with the new antidote! I found some amazing styles from beautiful dolls and I picked some for you! @CoolCutelovecat.sd This is my styling for antidote! Actually I have two more outfits with antidote, but I will upload a video soon on my youtube channel "my stardoll wonderland" so I don't want to make any spoilers. @talita.reximio Talita.Reximio made three different style outfits. For the first outfit he used a Biege Cap and the oversize rain jacket. For the second the White suit jacket and for the third the structured pink set. @fall.sdd @wildchrissie.sd Next Falloutboy99 and wildchrissie used checked skirt for their style. Also Falloutboy99 used and the Balenciaga inspired shoes and the structured t...
hi i found mays trophie its on the broadcast station where you make it yourself
ReplyDelete