Styling: It Girls

Styling: It Girls


Hello my little Wonders! Hope you are well. So today I will show you some styles by the It Girls new shop.  So check the styles and comment your favorite! 



Here is my style with an It Girls printer PU bag!




Next Buluka & shellydaliie styled the same printer PU bag. Buluka also used the leather sandals and the red silk gathered top. And Shellydaliie used the Cargo denim shorts and maybe the long asymmetric shirt.






 Shellydaliie make so many It Girls styles and I have to show some of them! Good Job! 

  • First look: Cargo Denim Shorts
  • Second look: Orange Cropped Sweater
  • Third look: Gathered Top White





Last but not least rihannabruna styled the Blue Midi dress with the Net Bag. Her Suite is awesome btw!







So creative!
Don't forget to comment your favorite styling!


Bye my little Wonders! CoolCutelovecat <3






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New: Rick Owens Tribute

Styling: Stardoll feat.