Steal my style: Ready for the Red Carpet

Steal my style: Ready for the Red Carpet

Hello little Wonders! This was my styling for the Young Hollywood. I wore the unique Billy Porter's Gown and a big bow to make the style little bit too much but special too. So hope you like it!



Clothes I used:
  • It Girls - Mesh Knitted Neck Top/ 14sd
  • Royalty - Super Lace Crop Top/ 14sd
  • Young Hollywood - Billie Porter Gown Skirt Female/ 108sd
  • Callie Picks - Oversized Bow/ 90sd (by bazaar)

I hope that you like my styling and if you try it tag me in a photo on instagram (CoolCutelovecat.sd) Stay tuned for more!



Bye my little Wonders! CoolCutelovecat <3

Comments

  1. Nice! Your outfit looks really good with this background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New: Tress up / SNTHA 5 Winners

Styling: Jeremy Scott Tribute