Steal My Style: Fendi Cat

Steal My Style: Fendi Cat

Hi dolls! This is our style for today. I use some fendi and subcouture clothes and ofcourse my favourite cat ears and sunglasses. Hope you like it!



Clothes I styled:

Nelly.com - Neckline Lurex Top/ 14sd (10% off for Royalty)
It Girls - Thigh Henna Tattoo/ 9sd (10% off for Royalty)
It Girls - HotBuys Cat Eye Sunglasses/ 13sd 
Callie Picks - Pin Brooch/ 24sd
Fendi Tribute - Fendi inspired Orange Belt Bag/ 18sd
Tingeling - Cat Ears Headband/ 33sd ( bazaar)
Subcouture - Gucci Inspired Denim Shorts/ 16sd
Subcouture - Padlock And Chain Belt/ 14sd
Fendi Tribute - Fendi Inspired Logo Socks Yellow/ 12sd
Original Future - HotBuys Eclipse Sneakers/ 17sd

I hope that you like my styling and if you try it tag me in a photo on instagram (CoolCutelovecat.sd) Stay tuned for more!
Bye my dolls! 
CoolCutelovecat <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New: Rick Owens Tribute

Styling: Stardoll feat.

Your Favorite Book Photo Contest! Best Entries