Steal My Style: Business in Teal

Steal My Style: Business in Teal

Today I prepaired a businessy styling. I combined teal clothes with some gold and black.


Clothes I styled:

By Malina - India Blazer By Malina / 23 sd (10% off for Royalty)
By Malina - Glori Pants Pine Green / 19 sd (10% off for Royalty)
Wild Candy - Drape Top / 140 sc (10% off for Royalty)
Fy! - Fringe Necklace in Teal and Gold / 150 sc (10% off for Royalty)
Velvet Orchid - Chain Stilleto Shoes / 285 sc (10% off for Royalty)
Total Price: 42 sd and 475 sc (10% off for Royalty)


 hope that you like my styling and if you try it tag me in a photo on instagram (talita.reximio) or send it on my gmail (talita.reximio@gmail.com). Stay tuned for more.

XOXO, Talita


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New: Rick Owens Tribute

Styling: Stardoll feat.

Your Favorite Book Photo Contest! Best Entries